What I See

"Starin' at you takin' off your makeup
Wondering why you even put it on
I know you think you do but baby you don't need it
Wish that you could see what I see it when it's gone"

from "Fast Cars and Freedom" by Rascal Flatts


I get asked ALL THE TIME about "my type". There are a lot of assumptions out there. For example...

* I like brunettes with dark eyes (nope)
* I like brunettes with light eyes (nope)
* I like blondes with blue eyes (nope)
* I like blondes with dark eyes (nope)
* I like red heads with dark eyes (there was the one, but nope)
* I like beautiful women, preferably with nice tits (nope... all those girls are just my FRIENDS)
* I like athletic girls with tight abs and kick-ass muscles (nope)

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. And nope. My caution - don't make any assumptions about me. If you look at the women I have loved or intended to love, they are as different as night and day. Blondes, brunettes, nice tits, no tits, blue eyes, brown eyes, athletic, and not quite. I will say this - they were all amazingly beautiful to me. To me. Maybe not empirically or to everyone. They were not centerfolds or supermodels (though a couple probably could have been), but I thought they were gorgeous. In their own way. They captured me with their beauty, their light, their spirit, and their energy. I saw them and their essence. And I found myself lost in everything they were.

They'd pick themselves apart and I'd just say over and over again, "you're beautiful". With makeup or without. Hair done or not. They'd say, 'No, I'm not" and I'd shake my head. I always wished that they could see what I saw. In my eyes they were flawless, absolutely amazing. For everything outside and inside. For the light in their eyes. For the energy that washed over me. For the love I felt in their arms.

So back to the original question. What is my type? I can't say, because it's nothing anyone can see. It's about energy, spirit, and light. It's about what I feel when I look in their eyes. It's the pull, the capture, and the way my breath catches. My heart and soul know. And that's all that matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Biggest Fan

Be That Person

A Little Unsteady