No Words For Tonight

I thought about writing tonight. Then I thought better of it. I'm tired. It's been a long week. Seven days of retail hell in a row tends to take it's toll. Mix in trying to have a life? Yeah, it's exhausting. I can write in any shape, but I can't write well in any shape. I figured I'd cut my losses and skip it for tonight. It's too bad, because I had several pretty nifty topics to discuss. Such as...

1. My kryptonite... Heard the song, 'Superman', by Five for Fighting and the idea came to me. Write about the ONE THING that always brings me down. Sounds powerfully uplifting, doesn't it?

2. Homesickness... How being around all my new Austin friends that have so much history together makes me homesick for my friends back home that I have so much history with.

3. Christmas and the Holidays... Always a good topic for me. I haven't railed on the Christians in awhile. I really need to get back at it soon.

4. My non-gym phase... I'm lazy. Enough said.

Yep. All sorts of stuff to write and no energy to write it with. I guess I could give it a go, but I'm just not in the mood. I prefer to be in the mood. Why force myself to do something I don't really want to do when another day I'll really enjoy it? Oh, wait. That's kind of how I stopped going to the gym. Oops. Well, I can't see myself not writing. I go through slow periods, but stopping all together? Probably not. I don't think anyway. Of course I said that about working out, too. Aw, damn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Biggest Fan

Be That Person

A Little Unsteady