Unsually Bitchy

I'm feeling unusually bitchy today. I may have eaten too many carbs yesterday or I may just be tired of being nice. I'm not sure which. And it really doesn't matter. The result is the same. I'm feeling a blaze coming on and there's nothing I want to do to stop it. Every now and again, inside wants out and today seems to be the day. Trust me, it's seldom pretty.

I'm not sure who or what I'm pissed off at. I've been working my ass off (and I have yet to get a 'Thank You' from anyone); I'm homesick (Remind me to never take the 'Best Road Trip Ever' ever again... It'll just make me more homesick); I'm feel fat, bloated, and ugly (It's not nearly close enough to 'That Time of The Month' to use that as an excuse... I'm fat. Get over it); I've had my fill of peace and I'm bored (Sorry, God, I know you warned me); I can't quite figure out whether my low tolerance for boredom comes from my low tolerance for stupidity or vice versa (I'm not sure it matters in the grander scheme); I have a renewed ire for the arrogance of religion (Not just Christianity this time... Yes, I'm branching out); I'm tired of being broke (Next June cannot come soon enough); and I'm due to run out of sweet tea vodka in roughly four drinks (By then I'll be too drunk to do anything about it. In addition, see previous note about being broke). I think I'll just go with all of the above.

It's a damn good thing that I spend 99.6% of my non-working time alone otherwise I might piss off a few people and lose a few friends. Bitchy Stacee is no more popular than Nice Stacee (and Nice Stacee isn't all that popular at that). I'm not ordinarily anti-social, though I get accused of it all the time. I like people. I just prefer to be alone most of the time. Please reference my statement above regarding stupidity and boredom. Honestly, I create enough boredom all on my own; I certainly don't need the stupidity of others to help me towards my final destination.

If you think that's harsh, just read the first line of the first paragraph again. I didn't sugar coat this one at all. I warned you. I'm feeling bitchy. And as much as I hate it when that happens, there's nothing I can do about it. I apologize if I'm being too real or too non-Stacee. The entire world pisses me off and it often gets overwhelming. I try my best, but I can't possibly be nice ALL the time. On occasion, my inner bitch is going to leak out. Just be thankful I'm staying off particular topics, like absently present friends, possessive/jealous/obsessive partners, and the gay marriage intiative. I know when to keep my mouth shut and that time is now. So before I say too much, I'm going to do what one of my favorite songs tells me to do -

"Bitches, here's what you gotta do.
Put your middle fingers up in the air.
Go on and say 'Fuck you!'"

~ from 'I Hate My Life' by Theory of a Deadman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Biggest Fan

Be That Person

A Little Unsteady