Ten Curiousities

I have a curious mind. It seldom rests (without pharmaceutical intervention). And for some reason, I feel the need to share. I share nearly everything anyway so it shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. In no particular order of importance...

1. It's been eight years and she apparently still can't openly communicate with me? Wow. I must be a bigger threat than I first estimated. Good to know.

2. I'm 'intimidating'. That explains a lot. Thank you.

3. A young gay man thinks I'm 'pretty' and wants me to 'teach him dirty things'. Hmm... It might be time to change my look.

4. If she misses me and I'm 'in (her) thoughts all the time', why doesn't she ever talk to me? Weird.

5. Two text messages. No response. They say 'Silence is golden'. I'm more inclined to think it's confusing.

6. If what I think is abnormal is truly normal, I think I'd prefer to be abnormal.

7. I'm half fearless. Unfortunately, it's the philosophical half.

8. Being 'clinical' rather than emotional about sex does have it's benefits.

9. Half naked pics of a 'Hot Friend'.... I think that says it all.

10. Shouting at the wind and getting a blank stare back isn't as unmotivating as I once thought it might be.


I prefer to think of myself as more ADD than random. Others may not agree. Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Biggest Fan

Be That Person

A Little Unsteady