Live and Learn

There is always something to be learned. Usually right when I think I've got it figured out, it changes. Or maybe it's the same as it always was, but I never quite saw it from the right angle. Hey, I'm human. I make assumptions based on what I think I know just like everyone else. Then I get blown. Just like everyone else.

Unlike some, I take it as a learning experience. You don't know what you don't know til you know what you know. Knowledge is power as they say. Tonight, I'm feeling pretty powerful. Inadvertently perhaps, but powerful nonetheless.

I'm good with this new information. It doesn't change a whole lot. Really it doesn't. I'm going to take it for what it is and move forward. It doesn't make any sense to wallow in what I thought was because the only thing that matters is what is. And while what is may be different than I initially expected and assumed, it's not the end of the world. I'll live and learn and get on with life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Biggest Fan

Be That Person

A Little Unsteady