Enough Hope

I guess it's the idea of it. Some day she could want to date me. Maybe. She might. You never know. She dates girls and I date girls. This alone gives me hope. I'm cool with hope. I mean it's no guarantee. No way. It's a long shot if ever there was a long shot, but there is always hope. Always. Even if no one else believes it could ever happen. The only person that needs to believe is me. Well, and eventually her, I imagine. Because if she never believes, like I believe, then there is no reason for me to hope. So, I must believe in her and in me. And in hope, too. Because really without hope, life would be boring and, well, hopeless. And what good is that? So, tonight in my sleeplessness, I will think about the idea of it, she and me I mean, and hope that some day there is enough hope in both of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Biggest Fan

Be That Person

A Little Unsteady