Regardless

Regardless, I stay on the high road. This says everything about who I am and who I want to be. It is my character. I will not sling mud. I will not call names. I will not block messages. I will not say anything negative about anyone I care about.

Regardless how they treat me.

My way is the way, the only way I know. I may write this with tears in my eyes, but I know. I KNOW that my way is the right way. I may swallow and hold it in. I may eat crow. I may suffer unfathomable hurts. Regardless, I'm going to take it. All of it. Everything. I will stand as strong as I can. And I will be nice.

Because that speaks about me. Not them. Not any of them.

I will stand above. On the high road. With tears running down my cheeks. And pain in my heart. Regardless, I will rise above. To the only place I know. To the only way I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Biggest Fan

Be That Person

A Little Unsteady