Adding To Instead of Scratching Off

I've amended my New Bucket List. Yes, already. And let me reassure you that by 'amended' I don't mean 'scratched off'. For the record, I haven't kissed anyone new since May 20, 2011 when I wrote the original NBL blog. This of course precludes any scratching off. And makes me seem utterly pathetic. God bless. I'm not sure what I have to do get a kiss in this town. Lord. It might be time for a road trip. Or not. But then again, I digress.

I decided a moment or two ago to add a name to my New Bucket List. For those who may not remember (or skipped reading it entirely), my New Bucket List involves only one activity. And it's not sex. The way I see it, there are literally zillions of people I'd be willing to kiss, but would have absolutely no interest in exploring sexually. Unless the kiss goes exceptionally well. A few months back I whittled that lengthy list down to seven. From zillions to seven. Yes, I'm serious. They are a select group. I guess if I expanded my list, I'd do more scratching off, but where's the challenge in that? Seven seemed a good number. At the time.

Then today I wondered if she was on the list. Honestly I had to check. I didn't think I she was. I was pretty sure that at the time I refused to think of her like that. I may not draw many lines, but last year I learned that this one is necessary. She was off limits. Perfectly imperfect in so many ways and I had to leave her off the list. Of course that was then and this is...well...now. Things change quickly. A blind curve called 'two weeks notice' and what was once a no became a yes. All I know is that in slightly less than one week, she's no longer off limits. And she's going on the list.

While I'm thinking of it, I'm just going to add her. As with the original list, cryptic is the only way to go. I certainly don't want people freaking out or anything. So.... Without further ado....

8)  _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Hints? I think I've given away more than plenty. Anyone who has half a clue will know EXACTLY who I'm talking about after reading the preceding few paragraphs. My saving grace? Very few people have half a clue. I'm pretty sure my secret is relatively safe.

It's really a shame that my New Bucket List is going in the wrong direction. I shouldn't be adding to; I should be scratching off. However, this one... This latest addition has to be there. She should have been on the original. And with any luck, I'll do some scratching off very soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Biggest Fan

Be That Person

A Little Unsteady