Eternally One

I am cloaked in a spiritual armor held together with faith and trust. Within and without, I am strong. This is all anyone needs to know about me. That I can run five miles in less than forty minutes doesn't matter. That I can write in complete sentences doesn't matter. That I'm terrible at golf, darts, and calculus doesn't matter. In this world, I am everything and nothing. Nothing I do or say will ever change that fact. I am calm, caring, and seemingly purposeful. I am also opinionated, selfish, and a 'loner'. It just depends on who is speaking. Most think they know me, though I am certain they do not. I am good with that. I am only temporary in this world anyway. And really, as long as I know who I am, I am.

Which means that I will always be. I know a few things about me that few will ever realize. I am Glory. I am Grace. I am Love. I am Eternal. I am One. And I will be the change.

When I say things like that, people roll their eyes. Maybe it reminds them a little too much of Jesus and as such they don't get it. They think I'm ridiculous at best and certifiably crazy at worst. Those who love me, I mean really love me, know. Those who don't, don't.

I will go on regardless. Glory. Grace. Love. Change. Eternally One.

Just like everyone else. Potentially anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Biggest Fan

Be That Person

A Little Unsteady