Without a Doubt

I suppose, in some ways, I'm at an advantage. I mean even over the Hot Chick at the Gym. After all, I know her name. It's not like we go to the same gym, shop at the same HEB, or play tennis at the same club. Nonetheless, I know her name and that's better than nothing.

God bless. I love recon. I'm doing what I can and I'll do what I can. I'll create a vision and make it happen. And really, isn't that what we all do? I've said it before, 'That's the woman I'm going to marry' and I meant it. And eventually I came so, so very close. I've said, 'That woman is going to be one of my closest friends' and I meant it. And she is.

I saw her and knew. Like the others, it was different. She was different. I was different.

I have hope, if nothing else. I know what I know and 'It' (whatever 'It' is) will find a way. 'It' always has before.

Faith is a wonderful thing. Trust is even better. If you can find it. And I've got it. Without a doubt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Biggest Fan

Be That Person

A Little Unsteady