Who Wants to Date a Dumb Girl Anyway?

I used to spend a lot of time worrying about why certain women didn't like me. Why did so-and-so break up with me? Why didn't so-and-so ask me out? Why did so-and-so not want to go out with me? Why did so-and-so not even respond when I asked her out? These questions and many more plagued me and threatened to tear apart my self-esteem. Then one day I came to a very sane and self-esteem saving conclusion - They are dumb. DUMB. And who wants to date a dumb girl anyway?

Imagine trying to recover from a series of month-long 'non-relationships'. What could be worse than someone digging you, you digging them back, and them telling you it's just not working a few short weeks later? Add to that their usual reasoning - They aren't ready for a relationship. Which of course becomes utter bullshit a week later when they announce that they are in a relationship...with someone else. It's crap and it hurts. Especially when the new girlfriend is a complete fuck-nut. But such is life. Not everyone is meant to be together. Plus Karma is a bitch and forever a figment of the imagination. They'll be alone soon enough and while you may still be alone, your infatuation with them will be long over. Because you will have come to an amazing conclusion - They are dumb. DUMB. And who wants to date a dumb girl anyway?

Imagine hoping, dreaming, and wishing that a certain IT Girl would ask you out. You consider asking her out, but you can never seem to bring yourself to do it. You wait, make yourself available, stay close. And nothing. Nada. You make all kinds of excuses - she's busy, tired, scared even; she lost your number, lost her phone, or maybe she threw it out the car window; she's gone spontaneously mute and can no longer speak; all her fingers were cut off in a horrible industrial accident and she can no longer text. At the end of each of these rationalizations, you conclude that she likes you, she really, really, really does, but... And it's the 'but' that'll kill you. You can continue to torture your very fragile self-esteem indefinitely or you can come to a very sane conclusion - She is dumb. DUMB. And who wants to date a dumb girl anyway?

Imagine finally growing the balls and asking a certain IT Girl out. You've admired her from afar, crushed on her, even stalked her Face Book page. You've waited, thought it out, played it over and over and over in your head, and finally you decide that it's no-guts-no-glory time. You go for it. A number of things can happen. If she's smart, she'll say 'yes'. But in most cases, she won't. She will politely decline (because most girls are fairly polite) or she'll ignore your request and not respond at all. You'll walk away slowly, head down, sighing dejectedly. It's never going to be with IT Girl. She's just not into you enough to even have a cup of coffee. And you were going to buy. This sucks. SUCKS. Until you take a breath and come to a very wonderful conclusion - She is dumb. DUMB. And who wants to date a dumb girl anyway?

I'm telling you it works every time. And even better, it's true every time. Look. I'm pretty kick-ass (this is the stronger half of my self-esteem talking - the half not in the fetal position and/or drinking itself into oblivion). Some might even say I'm wonderful, awesome, amazing. I tend to think I'm some where above decent. I'm sane, smart, fun, funny, sarcastic, fit, spiritual, evolved, well-spoken, and polite. I have a job, a car, a house (so it's in another city), and a college degree. Sure, I may not be rich, but I'm less than a year from being debt free. I have a halfway decent credit score and no criminal record. What's not to like? Seriously, I've seen a lot worse than me. A lot. I am the complete anti-thesis of 'fuck-nut', which is what most women end up dating.

It never made any sense to me. I worried and was torn apart with senseless rumination. Why? Why? Why? Then one day it came to me. Finally I knew. It explained everything, all the short non-relationships and the complete no-gos. All those girls? They're dumb. DUMB. And I really don't want to date a dumb girl. Why would I? I want to be with someone who is my equal in every way. I'm not dumb (I have the IQ test to prove it), so why would I want to date someone dumb? The answer is that I wouldn't.

So, I no longer sweat the small stuff, like why I can't get a date to with so-and-so or why so-and-so broke up with me. If a girl doesn't want to date me, I don't want to date her. It's that easy. I don't make excuses. I state facts. She's dumb. DUMB. And I don't date dumb girls.



*** Disclaimer: To all my ex's who may read this... I'm not saying that any of you are 'DUMB'. It's just that we figured out that it was smarter for us to just be friends. Unless you regret dumping me. In which case... ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Biggest Fan

Be That Person

A Little Unsteady