Ten From the Eleventh

Here's a psuedo Top Ten. Just a list of quotes, observations, and text messages gathered on February 11, 2010. I have to admit it's not going to be very uplifting. Sadly that's just what is (and what isn't) at the moment.

1. From 'Gray's Anatomy'... "...then one night she came in with him..." Seven words that said more about my life than any other seven words I've ever heard.

2. Also from 'Gray's Anatomy'... "I know you can't un-ring the bell, but I'm gonna try like Hell." If only I had the energy, I might be able to try like Hell.

3. A text to one of my best friends... re: material things... "Take all that and give me just one soul that loves me."

4. The title of my next series of blogs (once 'Notes from the Red Bird House' plays itself out).... "Waiting for Juliet".

5. I'm not sure if I'm above or below panic. All I really know is that it's here in the room with me and I'm doing my best to hold it off.

6. Every now and again God reminds me that I'm going to marry you.

7. What happens when I'm too afraid to tell you that I need you? Because I'm too afraid you don't need me back.

8. I've learned that alone-alone, I mean really alone, isn't enough.

9 I hate this. Hate it here. But I'll never tell. And you'll never see the tears I seem to cry so endlessly.

10. I worry where my lonliness will take me. I know it will only take me where I let it, but that's what really scares me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Biggest Fan

Be That Person

A Little Unsteady