I moved into my room just over two months ago. Today I made it my own. When I first got here, I wasn't so sure how long I'd stay. Now, with the sale of my house in Texarkana going nowhere and the pleasant atmosphere in the house, I'm thinking I'll probably be here awhile. I don't want to stay forever, as nice as it is. I still want to get back into my own place in the near future. I just have to wait for my house to sell so I can afford it. However, right now, this is what I have and it'll more than do for the moment. I miss my things - my bed, my desk, my big chair, my dogs. It's not awful living with "borrowed" things. I'm very thankful for the bed and the dresser and the closet and the desk that I get to use for the duration of my stay here. It's funny but I never thought about changing the room around. I was borrowing things. Far be in from me to say where they sat in the room. I was content to live as is. Until my roommate told me I co...
Comments
Post a Comment